Can I make it so I can click an option to login and manually enter a username and password in Windows 10? Read the description.

I want to make it so on the login screen, it is the normal screen to logon, like this one:

And then I want it so I can click “Other User” and then log in with a different, hidden account (see this link for more: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-hide-specific-user-accounts-sign-screen-windows-10)

But I don’t want to change my complete login screen to “Other User”; I just want to make it so I can choose that as one of the options in the login.

I’ve looked at other posts but they are not the same as this question. 

If this description isn’t clear (It probably isn’t), then ask me about it and I will reply and tell you more.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Answer
Answer

Thank you for clarifying the task you’re trying to perform. As of the moment, such feature is not yet available. The user/s which appears on the bottom-left side depends on the last account used on the device. If you wish to see the feature on hiding certain accounts in the future, we encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub.  You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.  

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our support article and YouTube video

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 23, 2018 Views 551 Applies to: