Can I download latest version of the Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio from their official website?

Our old version of Memorex exPressit was great! We printed hundreds of CD and DVD labels that gave a professional look to them; however, now that we have updated to 8.1, the software is useless. When we tried to download the latest version, our hard drive was smothered with at least 5 unrelated programs including PC "fixes", coupon "buys", etc. It took an hour to clean them all up.  Where can we find the site of the original creator of it that would be able to provide a "free upgrade" download?  We own at least 100 Laser "CD-DVD" forms we don't want to throw out.  Can you help us? 

Best regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Original Title: Downlead 8.1 version of exPressit

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I don’t think that there is a way to download the latest version of “Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio“ software from the Memorex official website. But, there are many third party websites offering this download. So, it would be better to get in touch with the Memorex Technical Support and check with them. Please click on this link to reach them:

Contact Memorex

You may also ask this query to the Memorex Support Team from this link:

Memorex Support

Hope this is helpful. If you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.
Regards,
Rajesh Govind - Microsoft Support Engineer

21 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, the Memorex Support Team did send us several individual apps for using Windows 8.1 to print on their labels...which have a different format than any other...like Avery; however, they really are so basic and not sophisticated enough to use as a replacement of their original exPressit software.

So we purchased a used Toshiba laptop for $10 at Goodwill, zapped the hard drive, re-installed our old Windows 7 program, set it up to print to our Laser Jet 100 color MFP M175nw (a great printer) and now have a "dedicated" lap top when we want to use the hundred or more CD/DVD stick-on labels we have in stock, along with the red round applicator tool.

This saved buying a new Avery...or competitive...system and all new stickers. 

I'm not sure if it involved that much money but I was born during the depression and believe in not throwing things away.

Plus, after I get used to using the Toshiba L655-S5157, I  may find some other good uses for it. All it needed was a new battery and complete hard-drive reclamation.

Best regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

Throwing things won't help us to fix the issues that we have, instead we should try fixing things by using the same thing with which we have issues. We will be happy to assist you anytime.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M
- Forum Moderator (Multiple Forums)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I just purchased some templates on amazon, but I did not get teh dics for the software. How can I get the software?

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here in Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to inform you that we won't be able to help you with this issue as the disc is not purchased from Microsoft. In this scenario, I suggest you to contact Amazon for further assistance with this issue. They will be the right point of support at this moment.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M
- Forum Moderator (Multiple Forums)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I don’t think that there is a way to download the latest version of “Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio“ software from the Memorex official website. But, there are many third party websites offering this download. So, it would be better to get in touch with the Memorex Technical Support and check with them. Please click on this link to reach them:

Contact Memorex

You may also ask this query to the Memorex Support Team from this link:

Memorex Support

Hope this is helpful. If you need any further assistance with Windows Operating System, please post your query on Microsoft Community Forums and we’ll be glad to assist you with it.

I know this is two years later but wondering if you could still help. The links you provided are not working. I can't get Memorex to work with windows 10.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have upgraded to windows 10. I have been printing the memorex expressit labels with windows 7. I have many, many labels now that I cannot use on my dvd and cds. Is there a solution to this problem?

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to “Sure thing disk labeler”. They helped me. Memorex did not work on 10. Had to buy new software for windows 10. I have since gone back to 7 since 10 crashed. I hope still works on 7.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I also upgraded to window 10 a couple of years ago. The original disk version of memorex exPressit Label Design Studio, version 4.3 will work with windows 10. If you don't have the disk, you can probably buy it from someone on ebay. Since I did not have the disk, I bought the whole kit just to get the disk. All your previous labels will work on windows 10, if you load the software from the disk. It is unfortunate that Memorex does not provide a download.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks Jerry for this help. I just ordered the disk on ebay. I will let you know the outcome. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2024 Views 22,034 Applies to: