Can I answer phone calls from my Windows Phone through my lapop via bluetooth?

I have a Windows Phone 8.1 and am running Windows 10 on my laptop and desktop.

I can pair my phone with my laptop, but I'm not sure exactly what this does for me. What I would like to do, is to receive phone calls (at least the audio, but ideally I could make phone calls and receive and send text) through my laptop, so I can stay connect to my headphones or PC speakers, and also utilize my PC's microphone.

I have Bluetooth speakers that can do this (send audio to the speakers remotely), is there a way to do this with my PC as well? Again, full integration would be ideal, so that when my PC and phone are connected, they act as one device. At the very least, I want to stream my phone's audio to my PC. Possible?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Unfortunately, there is no settings for that. I would suggest you to use the Windows Feedback app to tell us which features you love, which features you could do without, or when something could be better.

1. Go to Start , enter the phrase Windows Feedback, then select Windows Feedback.
  2. See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
  3. If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select Me too.
  4. To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
  5. If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then Select a subcategory.
  6. Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank You.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 10, 2020 Views 11 Applies to: