Error : DCACHEL0_WR_ERR (Proc 7 Bank 1)
Status : 0xbf80000000000124
Address : 0x000000041b88df80
Misc. : 0x0000000000000086
1. That is likely to be the processor, the heat sink, or even the compound between them. And
it could even be other hardware such as the motherboard. If over-clocking STOP. Inspect those
and replace the compound.
2. Remove ALL power then reseat the cards, memory, and cables (on both ends when possible)
- actually remove and replace - do not just snug. Clean out the dust bunnies, clear the vents,
and ensure all the fans are working. Try adding a small fan blowing into the intake to see
if that helps (heat related does not always mean excessive heat since a single component
could be too sensitive to even the normal levels of heat).
3, Check with ASUStek Support, their on-line documentation and drivers, and ask in their forums
about any known issues. Update the BIOS, low level chipset drivers, and the major on-board and
separate device drivers (see driver update methods previously posted).
BiosVersion = 1205
BiosReleaseDate = 06/26/2013
SystemManufacturer = ASUS
SystemProductName = All Series
SystemFamily = ASUS MB
SystemVersion = System Version
SystemSKU = All
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = SABERTOOTH Z87
BaseBoardVersion = Rev 1.xx
4. You are running Daemon Tools which has been known to be involved in such issues. Uninstall
it until you have resolved the problem.
dtsoftbus01.sys dated 6/20/2013 DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus Driver.
5. Use ALL the methods in the previous replies.
Hope this helps.
Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP <- profile - Windows Expert - Consumer : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.
Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT 2010 - current Windows Insider MVP 2016 - current
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.