Bluetooth Missing Completely

I looked on other posts already and none of the solutions will work.  Basically, Bluetooth is completely missing from my device.  I can't add it to the action center, its not in the device manager, and there is no option to enable it in the settings.  This is my first time using it on my device so I do not know if it has ever been on my pc.  It's just not there.
Answer
Answer
Hi stevl,

My name is Darren; an Independent Consultant, I'm here to help you with your problem.

Please refer to the following link and try out the solutions:
https://appuals.com/bluetooth-missing-and-disap...

I hope this helps. If this is not exactly what you need, please explain more so that I can help you better.

Thanks

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 6, 2021 Views 13 Applies to: