Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it.

The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code : KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I then tried updating but mid way to updating windows it happened again with same stop code

I then tried to check for viruses, nothing appeared

I went to safe mode and unistalled third party softwares like avast and updated graphic drivers (it was useless cuz my graphic drivers were already updated)

And i thought the blue screens were gone for good but nope while playing a different game it came again but the stop code was MEMORY MANAGMENT

So i thought i had ram problems (i have 16 gigs ram)

I ran memory diagnostic tool and when it was at 01% it already detected a hardware problem and said i had to contact the pc manufacture 

I havent done that yet and ill do it if i have to in a couple days

Okay so after it was done i got this startup screen saying that an error occurred and its called 0xc000009a

Sadly after i screenshoted the screen my pc turned off by it self which got me the creeps

I decided to take a sleep because i was in some stress

Few days later i woke up and turned on my pc to do a restore time point thingy to restore my pc before the error started happening.

I did that and gave it some time, i came back to a blue screen and the stop code was DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION 

That name only made me think i did something wrong and the fbi is coming after me (its my first time seeing that error)

I couldnt get a screenshot because my phone wasnt plugged in to the charger

The blue screen was stuck at 100% collecting info and i couldnt turn off the pc i had to hold the button

To forcefully turn off the computer

I decided to give the pc an hour break because it was stuck at 100% complete and the fan was loud too which its rare to see that happen to mu computer

Anyways after that break i went to reset my whole pc, to give it a super fresh start because i didnt like what softwares i had

I gave that a try and when it was like 50% to being done i got the blue screen with the stop code "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA"

I got really confused so i tried to uninstall updates but doesnt seem to work i also tried to update and didnt work either.

I tried a system restore in safe mode with a different system save point whatever its called, got a blue screen with the dpc watchdog thing

I searched online for a fix and i had to update some driver called APTI i forgot the name of it

I updated it plus i updated a graphics card

I thought i was good so i went to play games

30 minutes into the game and i got a blue screen with the memory management 

My pc restarted and when i saw the desktop i was like WT

Half of my desktop was colored like a rainbow BUT IN WEIRD CREEPY COLORS AND IT SCARED THE **** OUT OF ME

The desktop was like that for 3 seconds and it was gone i believe its because of the graphics card im not too sure

I actually tried to open memory dumps and see what the issue is and i couldnt (i searched even for an online analyzer)

I might've deleted 2 or more memory dumps lol

Anyways i think the issue is my ram sticks or a corrupted file or even something else.

Thanks for reading this long question and I'd really apperciate any help or questions about the problem i have

Hi Sam, to diagnose the underlying issue, I need to analyse your Mini-dump file(s):

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Sam, to diagnose the underlying issue, I need to analyse your Mini-dump file(s):

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6QjpdNjdu2ar_35kmVxrfaPwE?e=CXUqru
Here is the link to the memory/mini dumps 
By the way When I tried to do this I opened the one drive app on my computer but it got this weird error 

I then tried to open google and go to the one drive website and it worked

Anyways If you want something ask me,
Thanks.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sam,
unfortunately there are no reason to analyze dumps if you memory is faulty. These faults is may give different errors and unpredictable results.
Is this laptop or desktop? Can you try to replace memory modules with good ones?
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a desktop, ill try to give it to a shop or something to replace the memory module.

Thanks

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 9, 2024 Views 846 Applies to: