blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2

I changed my computer after a few years
When I want to play original games on my new computer (Steam, etc.), I have no problem playing, but when I want to play cracked games, after a few minutes, the system gives a blue screen and restarts. Sometimes it even gives a blue screen three times in a row and restarts. I don't understand what the problem is, because when I played on my old computer, I had no problems, whether with original or cracked games.
I think this can also help:

Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 10/20/2022 4:29:00 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-IUVC7CQ Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8015748c5d4, 0xffffec802d9f6a40, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ba5b7535-772a-494b-8efd-a2a971cd7130. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 1001 0 2 0 0 0x80000000000000 7286 System DESKTOP-IUVC7CQ 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8015748c5d4, 0xffffec802d9f6a40, 0x0000000000000000) C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP ba5b7535-772a-494b-8efd-a2a971cd7130

Hi PeuTage2,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

Open Windows File Explorer.

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

dedicated to you

And I must add that I live in Iran and I have some restrictions and I cannot access everything

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi PeuTage2,

Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

To try to force Windows 10 show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

-----------------------------------------

Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:

Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart
Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.

verifier /reset

verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi PeuTage2,

Driver verifier indicates it is the device driver on a Railink network cad that is causing the system crashes.

How old is your PC, Reailink network cards are usually found on older PC's

Go to the support page for your Pc on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Railink Network Card device drivers they recommend.

Power to the Developer!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 18, 2023 Views 377 Applies to: