blue screen when attempt to log into windows 10

Hi

My case could be a little rare.

I bought a razer gaming mouse. Then one day my home heater burnt out the cord of the mouse while I was playing a game, and my computer started sending notification of that USB was draining too much power. Then soon, I found out my mouse stopped working. Then I replaced my razer mouse with a regular mouse. The notification stopped, everything went normal.

Since that, nightmare started. I normally just put computer to sleep, but now very often when I wake up computer and it just gets stuck on the login page. (I press a key, or use the mouse to drag up the background picture, it sometimes works, sometimes not. Then it just stuck.) My mouse and keyboard will stop functioning once it gets stuck. Then after about 2 or 3 minutes, it goes to blue screen. Then I have to reboot computer, I have also deleted anything that is related to razer including the software. However, this issue still occurs quite often, every 2, 3 days. Besides, I checked all my device drivers are at the latest.

I will follow up when the issue occurs again. I will post the error message code next time.

If anyone has similar experience, please share with me what helped you.

Thanks

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Hi,

The blue screen error that you are getting can occur due to several reasons such as corrupted/missing system files, hardware failure, etc. To resolve your concern, we recommend that you follow the appropriate troubleshooting steps in this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have tried a the list. 

Everything has shown good. I have not made any change.

However, it issue has not occurred for a while.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 6, 2023 Views 10,017 Applies to: