If the CPU overheated, then there's a problem with how the cooler is working. Please check and see if:
- the cooler has adequate thermal compound to transfer heat from the CPU to the cooler
- the cooler is firmly and squarely seated on the CPU
- the cooler is free of dirt/dust/furballs
- the fan on the cooler is working
- there is adequate cool airflow around the cooler
Continue to monitor the CPU temperatures until the problem is solved.
A lot of people have complained about problems with PCTuneUp. Please uninstall it until we're done testing.