Blue Blank Screen while trying to install W10 on brand new PC

Hi,

Just got new PC, I have new W10 Pro separately on pendrive. When I tried to boot up installation I got blue screen for around 30 sec and computer had shut down. See here, I recorded it https://youtu.be/j4oI3y8_-X4

It happened 3 times. After second I got fatal error that my hardware and/or software might have been damaged.

After fourth time I got error on blue screen saying something like my PC run into issues and it will be restated. Than again blue screen - shut down. And after that Windows 10 installation finally started.

Now system is installed and all seems to work fine. I am worried my PC might be broken or might have been damaged because of that. Any idea what has happened? And how to check if all is running good?

Hi, I'm Mario, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
We are sorry about what happened.

Very good that your computer is now working fine!
I believe that the blue screen displayed on your computer is related to the start of the bios with the video card.
One suggestion I have for you is to always keep your video drivers updated and, if possible, check for a BIOS update for your motherboard (if you haven't already done so), ok?

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,
Mario B.

“Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.”
Mario SPB

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 13, 2023 Views 900 Applies to: