Blank Screen Windows Security Windows 11

How to fix my issue please someone help ive tried like every way to try fix this so many ways. since i reset my pc due to yet another windows11 bug dark theme file explorer bug this windows security has been opening but blank i cant use it.. i need help because all the ways ive tried is not doing anything.

i cant upload a screenshpt but this is a known issue mine just cant be fixed and im not going throught resetting my lpatop again bug in windows been around for years and not been fixed someone help

Now got an issue saying this

slowly giving up on windows smh is there other good os i can use if this is not fixable

|
Answer
Answer

EDIT: This method seems to be working.

Download SecurityHealthSetup.zip

Unzip SecurityHealthSetup.exe, then right click and run as administrator.

Windows Security should now open, if not, restart then wait a few minutes and try again.

---

If you used the method below and it didn't work, use ExecTI + 7-Zip to delete the folder copied to SecurityHealth first, then

right click SecurityHealthSetup.exe and run as administrator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Thanks. Install 7-Zip File Manager if you haven't already then download the following:

Right click on each Zip file and select Properties > Unblock > OK

Unzip both files and move the 1.0.2311.17002-0 folder to the root of your "C" drive

Launch ExecTI and where it says Open paste in:

"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zFM.exe"

Press OK.

This will launch 7-Zip as Trusted Installer.

Browse to the 1.0.2311.17002-0 folder then right click and select Copy To and select C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealth

If that's all gone well, open C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealth\1.0.2311.17002-0

Double click on each of the following three items to install them:

1. Microsoft.UI.Xaml.appx

2. Microsoft.VCLibs.appx

3. Microsoft.SecHealthUI_8wekyb3d8bbwe.appx

Hopefully Windows Security should now open, if not, restart and wait a few minutes then try again.

54 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 9,203 Applies to: