Blank Blue Screen

Hi , i have a problem on windows 10 pro , it happens randomly and sometimes , problem is i'm getting blank blue screen upon booting actually my pc boot into blue screen sometimes and the only temporary solution is to force restart the pc from restart button and then it's booting fine while this happens my keyboard wont work and also task manager doesn't work too and there is no mouse cursor either(Delete+Ctrl+Delete) i don't know what to do , it happens after i changed from legacy to UEFI or i don't know ... i also took a screen shot from it , please help me. thanks in advance.

sorry for my bad english.

details about my pc :

Hello Hamid,

There are a number of factors to consider should you encounter a blank blue screen issue on Windows 10. The issue can be due to a corrupted startup file or an outdated hardware component driver. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
  • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
  • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10 PC? You can find this information by clicking the Start button, type winver, and then press Enter.

In the meantime, we advise scanning your Windows 10 PC for corruptions in Windows system files by running the DISM command-line tool and the System File Checker (SFC) tool. You'll need administrator permission in order to run the tools. Follow the steps outlined in this support article on how to run the tools.

We'll be waiting for the results.

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi mate

* No error massage just pure blank blue screen ( I also updated my BIOS to latest version and still it happens)

* I used Win 10 Troubleshooter in boot but it flailed to identifies the problem ( i also tried startup repair but it says windows couldn't identify the problem)

* Yes i installed all latest updates, there is no update.

* OS build : version 1709 ( OS Build 16299.192)

i also checked windows files with DISM cmd and SFC there is no corrupted windows files.

i don't know what to do anymore 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the quick response.

For further isolation of the issue, we advise performing a clean boot. There's a chance that an installed software is causing the blank screen. A clean boot is performed to start your PC using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This procedure eliminates software conflicts that occur when you use your Windows 10 PC. Follow the steps outlined in this support article on how to perform a clean boot.

NOTE: Please go to the section: Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the PC in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Some third-party security software has been known to cause blank screens. If you have one installed, we suggest disabling it temporarily.

Should the issue continue even after performing both procedures mentioned above, we recommend updating your display adapter driver. You can update the driver from Device Manager. Kindly refer to the links present in this link on how to update drivers in Windows 10. You can also try to download the driver from the device manufacturer's support page.

We're looking forward to your response.

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 47,658 Applies to: