Black Ops 2 still cost's $60???

Why in the world does Black Ops 2 still cost the same amount of money almost 9 years later!!! the game is almost a decade old and still costs so much. Nobody plays the game anymore either, all I wanted was to play old classic zombies but I'd have to cut off an arm and sell it to be able to afford the game and the expansions nearly a decade later... Disgusting.

I think you are posting the complaint on the wrong forums. If anyone were to listen, or even take notice of your complaint

you would need to post on the COD forums, or the publisher. It's the publisher keeping the price high, not the various on line retailers.

But yes all of the COD games, have been kept at a higher cost than most games. Even the rare lowest "sale" prices, are relatively high,

but you should be able to get COD-BOps 2 from one of the online game retailers for $40 or less when on sale.

I expect they keep the COD games prices because they are maintaining a strong on line following, and perhaps they aren't worried

about volume and are still finding enough people foolish enough to pay a higher price for COD games ?

About the only time a COD game newer than World at War goes for a decent price here in Oz is when a particular COD game without

a good single player mode, no longer has a large enough on line fan base to make the on line mode viable, and that mostly only happens

at the shop front game store (EB Games aka - Gamestop in the US). My last COD game was COD-Black Ops 1 .

Actually, the whole game pricing thing has become a bit suspect over the past ten years or so. Older games that should be down to $10\15\20-

are artificially jacked up to make the so called 50\60\70 % 'off' sale prices look like a bargain, so it's best to cruse a few different sites regularly

and only buy older games when on sale.

My favorite sites are ...

Epic Games | Store (I've picked up two dozen good titles, and remasters of some games I already had from EPIC from their weekly Free offers

since EPIC store was launched.)

The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity. (Steam keys often at the best price)

http://www.gog.com/ ( best site for retro games)

Buy PC Games | Games For PC | Game Keys (occasionally have the best price going)

Welcome to Steam (too obvious)

And, nope! I didn't forget the dread MS Store - GFWL mk2. I avoid them like the plague (in part because you cannot mod or backup the games)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 4, 2023 Views 596 Applies to: