Black Dots appears on screen

I am using Asus Rog gl552vw-c426t having i7 6th generation processor, 8gb ram and 4gb gtx 960M graphic card.

According to me it started when I updated my nividia graphic card driver.

It occurs when i have open gta v and sometimes while inserting pendrive or when i turn on the laptop.

As in the above image u can see i opened gta  and due to this store apps like Asphalt 8 closes frequently.

And I also occurred with one more thing i.e when i turn on my laptop after 2-3 seconds whole screens goes black with mouse cursor small blue circle moving (second picture). It happens for 3-4 seconds, maybe u can relate things which may be sign of specific issue.

Kindly provide solution of this problem.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Answer
Answer

Thanks for the follow up. Since the issue occurred after a driver update, we suggest that you roll back the driver to its previous version. Click on the link we've provided earlier on this thread, select I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10. From there, you'll see a set of troubleshooting steps on how to uninstall the driver. You may perform that step only if the rollback feature is not shown or not applicable.

To roll back the driver, click on the link How to temporarily prevent a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10 found in the same article. Follow the instructions provided. If the rollback feature is not showing, perform the steps on how to uninstall the driver.

Let us know how the troubleshooting steps went for you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 20, 2023 Views 2,089 Applies to: