Bad Microphone Quality after turning on Audio Enhancements

Hello, I've been experiencing some issue ever since.

So basically, as soon as I turn on Audio Enhancements for my Microphone the quality becomes very low and bad, and it sounds like Low Quality and Noise suppressed at the same time.

I know that the solution to this problem is to disable Audio Enhancements but I really need Audio Enhancements for a program to work and I really want to get rid of this low quality problem of the Microphone when you turn on Audio Enhancements.

I also tried restarting my operating system MANY times and tried to troubleshoot my microphone input and output devices and it didn't seem to help or solve the problem.

Can you please help me and tell me how to solve the problem of the microphone quality WITHOUT turning off Audio Enhancements?

Thank you.

|

Hello,

There are a few things you can try to improve the microphone quality while keeping Audio Enhancements on. Here are some suggestions:

1. Configure your input device settings: You can adjust the input volume and change the format quality to see if it improves the microphone quality. To do this, go to Settings > Sound and scroll down to the Input section. Adjust the input volume, change the format quality, and test your microphone.

2. Update your audio drivers: Outdated drivers can sometimes cause problems, so make sure your audio drivers are up-to-date .

3. Use a noise reduction feature: If you’re dealing with background noise, try using a noise reduction feature to eliminate microphone background noise .

4. Use a dedicated microphone or headset: Many laptops have low-quality built-in microphones. Try plugging in a dedicated microphone or headset into your PC.

I hope these suggestions help you improve the microphone quality while keeping Audio Enhancements on! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Cristiana

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Cristiana, So the last format which is the best one used to be very good and normal until one day I restarted my laptop and it became bad quality so I changed my format to a downgraded one like the one before and it ended up being better quality but worse than normal and I need a normal quality just like normal Computers.

The normal format is supposed to be Normal quality but some day it became low quality so I don't know what made it low quality.

And I have a question regarding the "Update your driver" which driver do I update?

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again,

If you’re not sure which driver to update, you can check the Device Manager to see which audio devices are installed on your system. In the Device Manager, look for the “Sound, video and game controllers” category and expand it to see the list of audio devices. You can then go to the manufacturer’s website for each device and download the latest driver.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cristiana

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Cristiana,
I already done that I uninstalled both drivers that i have and restarted the problem still continues to this day.

I hope you find a new solution for me

For Your information: This problem started when i used the app called "Equalizer APO"

I hope you find a solution to this problem

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem. I don't need audio enhancements, so I keep it turned off, but if i do turn it on, my microphone input literally goes down to zero when i test it. The drivers are updated, and the computer is less than a year old. Even when the audio enhancements ARE off, my audio input for the mic is always between 20 and 50 percent, and that is with the input turned all the way up to 100. It has been like this since I first got the computer. At this point, it's probably just that the microphones on these laptops are junk, but it's really frustrating because i need functioning recording features for my school.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2024 Views 4,261 Applies to: