Are licence keys from https://eu.keysworlds.com/ valid?

The prices on the https://eu.keysworlds.com/software.html are pretty nice, including the % sale action coupon. But are the licences real? Can we trust for this seller (distributor)?
Hi RK,
I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are likely volume licenses that are intended for the business environment. As soon as Microsoft detects they are abused, the keys are disabled. To summarize, this is illegal and does not come with warranties. As compared to Store, Microsoft provides full buyer protection.

Via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop....

Beware of Product Keys Sold Separately
With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale, it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.
Sumit

Available 6 PM - 8 AM PST
It is always good to include your PC Specs, make and model in the question
Never Call the Phone numbers received in Emails from the Microsoft Community

16 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Sumit,
Why it is so difficult to write a straight answer? This is not diplomatic dinner, where such expression (like above) is normal. Just tell us - YES, they (Keysworlds) are offer valid keys or - NO I'll not recommend to have deal with them.  I don't understand your attitude to the topic.
Cheers

23 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Dear Sumit,
Why it is so difficult to write a straight answer? This is not diplomatic dinner, where such expression (like above) is normal. Just tell us - YES, they (Keysworlds) are offer valid keys or - NO I'll not recommend to have deal with them.  I don't understand your attitude to the topic.
Cheers
There's no attitude given from that answer. It answered the OP's question and was articulated to further express why. ...How did you not understand the answer? It's written in the third sentence, second line; "To summarize, this is illegal and does not come with warranties." If you're at any level of techie, you should understand Sumit's answer is far from being compared "diplomatic", and instead answered as a technical response to a tech-related question. And if not... then bless you -- you're on a Microsoft forum. Referring it "diplomatic" is a far-cry. Just read.

Sumit literally answered the question. However, if you want responses as using a "yes" or "no", then the answer is "No."
As in -- "No, it isn't advisable to purchase Microsoft keys from keysworlds due to them being illegal and not having warranties."

10 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated September 17, 2020 Views 6,558 Applies to: