An update is available for the Movies & TV app on Windows 10 Desktop

A new release is available today for the Movies & TV app on Windows 10. This release (version 3.6.1271.0) includes the following updates:

• During playback, you can double-click or use the ESC key to toggle in and out of full-screen mode
  • Extras that come with bundles won’t flood your collection – they are now listed on the detail page of the main title in the bundle 

Please continue making your feedback known in the Windows Feedback app, on UserVoice, in store reviews, and elsewhere on the Internet. We’re listening!

Thank you for your continued support,

The Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am watching Movie , but by mistake Speaker wire or headphne wire - removed . Video stop working

But in all Modern Vlc , Km. player , Gom playe : They continue to play video ( they never say give feedback , then vote and then we think

When will Microsoft become effective

AAKASH SHARMA

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Hey, Aakash. What's your feedback here? Our playback should continue? We shouldn't ask for feedback?

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The mobile version of this update is now available for Windows 10 on mobile devices. Look for version 3.6.1272.0 in the Store.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

A new release is available today for the Movies & TV app on Windows 10. This release (version 3.6.1271.0) includes the following updates:

• During playback, you can double-click or use the ESC key to toggle in and out of full-screen mode
  • Extras that come with bundles won’t flood your collection – they are now listed on the detail page of the main title in the bundle 

Please continue making your feedback known in the Windows Feedback app, on UserVoice, in store reviews, and elsewhere on the Internet. We’re listening!

Thank you for your continued support,

The Microsoft Movies & TV Team

I noticed my Movies & TV app on this pc isn't the same as the one with the other pc. This one does not give me the ability to select subtitle? The button cannot be found. When I checked the update, it seems to be forever is 0% even when there are quite a handful of items awaiting download for update.

17 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated May 16, 2024 Views 10,533 Applies to: