AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition Warning

I've bought my Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3, r5 5500u, in Oct 2023. I haven't manually updated my  AMD Graphics drivers at all (Because of it's stability), so the previous drivers were Lenovo's OEM one's i.e.
DriverVer=07/21/2022, AMD windows driver = "30.0.14052.9003",  AMD Software driver="21.40.52.09-220721a-381556C-Lenovo". My Windows get updated automatically and from Lenovo Vantage app, I've downloaded other updates like BIOS and all which also comes from Lenovo.

Yesterday, My Windows automatically downloaded AMD drivers, ver=06/06/2024, AMD windows driver = "31.0.21912.3005",  AMD Software driver="23.19.12.03". When I opened my AMD Adrenalin software , it gave me an error (as stated in the attachment )
and when I went to the given URL to download "AMD software compatibility tool" from the given link, the installer gave me an error (in the 2nd attachment). 

I googled these drivers and found nothing as such, so where should I be able to download these driver's Adrenalin software?? (I use it usually to tweak some games, so it would be a great help!).
Otherwise, should I roll back the changes to the previous one's from Lenovo from the Device Manager??

(I've tried contacting my Lenovo support also, and they said that Windows supports care knows about these driver versions)

Thanks to everybody out there for helping!!

|
Answer
Answer
There is no way to get the Adrenalin software without installing new drivers, it may be best to roll your AMD drivers back to the previous version.

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 18, 2024 Views 1,612 Applies to: