alloc magic is broken (FIXED)

Hello, today I accidently installed and ran something called "Bitmap2.exe" and it gave me a bluescreen and the error code saying CRITICAL_PROCCES_DIED and trying to boot gives me a error saying "alloc magis is broken at 0x60f4f280: 60fd51f7 Aborted. Press any key to exit." How can I fix it without using another computer? (I tried using a USB to reinstall Windows, but that gives me a error that says "unaligned pointer 0x1577f Aborted. Press any key to exit.")And I can oly acces the bios which I can't boot anything from because it litterally gives me a picture of an anime girl.

|
Hi Yusuf,
My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll try to help you.

Please use Windows installation media and try a recovery steps described at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402603...
Note, Step 7 may be faulty unfortunately.

If this will not help, use the same environment to run System Restore and roll back to the date before the problem appeared.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I get the error unaligned pointer 0x1577f Aborted. Press any key to exit. If i try to use a USB

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you disconnect the hard drive and try to boot again? If a boot will be successful, try to re-format the drive in another PC.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I got the PC repaired, it works now

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear that you solved your problem.
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 10, 2024 Views 43 Applies to: