after updating windows first windows 11 update this is happening and mention that my windows 10 wa original .....

after updating windows first windows 11 update this is happening and mention that my windows 10 was original and can u please tell me why is this coming and how i remove this....!!!!! surrounded by red..!!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

• What is the make and model of the PC/motherboard?

• Was Windows 10 came preinstalled with the PC?

• Are you signed in with the Microsoft account?

• Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?

Let us try few steps and check.

Remove all external device connected to the PC except mouse & keyboard.

Method: Software and Hardware clean boot

However, we would suggest you to perform a Software and Hardware clean boot and then try to upgrade to Windows 10. Also unplug all external devices from the PC.

Put the PC in software clean boot, refer the article How to perform a clean boot in Windows. A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to reset the computer to start normally.

Steps to perform hardware clean boot.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.

2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

3. Now expand the Display adapters, Printers, Sound, video and game controllers.

4. Now right click on the listed devices inside the section and click on Disable.

5. If asked for restart click on restart later.

6. Close the device manager window and then restart the PC.

Once the above steps performed, then we would recommend you to download Windows 10 21H1 version installation media (ISO) using the media creation tool on the desktop of the PC and then refer this article by PaulSey to run an in-place upgrade.

Note: Please backup your important data that are saved in C drive to any other local drive or external drive before performing In-place upgrade.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

windows 11 preview build no 22000.51 only , not 21390.

actually 21390 belongs to windows 10 Only

I am working as a Mathematics lecturer in a PU college.
Windows11_Pro_64bit_23H2_buildno_22631.3593_MS.office365_C2R_2401_v17231.20236_Intel_i5_13500_Nvidia3060_12GB_GDDR6_RAM_32GB_5600_Storage8TB.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 27, 2021 Views 47 Applies to: