Adding google calendar to windows 11

Hi
Is it possible to add my google calendar to the windows 11. Most of my schedules are in the google calendar. Is it possible for me to access it just from the calendar at the bottom right of my laptop?

|
Hi Orimasho! My name is David. I am a user of Microsoft products like you, and it is a pleasure to greet you.

You can import your Google Calendar to Windows by logging in with your Gmail account in the Calendar app or the new Outlook app for Windows. Simply log in with your credentials to synchronize the corresponding information. However, keep in mind that this will also sync your emails.

Alternatively, if you only want to load your Gmail calendar, you can follow the instructions in the following link: [See your Google Calendar in Outlook https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/see-.... This allows you to load your calendar information without logging in with your Gmail account, although your calendar must be public for the process to work.

Regarding viewing your events in the taskbar calendar, this feature is not currently natively integrated into Windows 11. Therefore, I would recommend submitting your feedback through the Feedback Hub app to Microsoft to consider incorporating it in future updates.

Let me know if the shared information has been helpful. Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2024 Views 89 Applies to: