8000FFFF

I have been getting the same errors as other people regarding 8000FFFF. I tried the recommended fix and when I run it, its says this fix does not apply to my system. Please help.

My system:
Fujitsu A6020
Windows Home Premium

Question Info

Last updated January 15, 2019 Views 10,233 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
 Hello Deestyle,

have a try by this....

Error when you download updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update: 8000FFFF

On a Windows Vista-based computer, when you download updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, you may receive error code 0x80000FFF. You may also encounter this error when you launch Windows Update from the Control Panel.

This problem may occur if any of the following values exist in the Windows registry:

·          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\PendingXmlIdentifier

·          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\NextQueueEntryIndex

·          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\COMPONENTS\AdvancedInstallersNeedResolving

Windows Update or Microsoft Update Error Code: 8000FFFF

To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix this problem link. Then, click Run in the File Download dialog box and follow the steps in this wizard.

Fix this problem

Note: This wizard is temporarily in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.

To check whether this fixed the problem, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.

Regards, Sohail Patel "MCSE 2003 | ITILv3 | "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Regards,
Sohail Patel,
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

4 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.