Hi there Wesley P.
That is a great question, which I am happy to address. The February update, which will be available later today, includes improved Surface Wi-Fi reliability, connectivity in various scenarios, and performance improvements:
- This release will address several 'Limited' Wi-Fi connections issues.
- Contains driver updates improving performance with Windows, Volume and Power buttons
I hope this is helpful, please let me know if you have any further questions.
To check for updates:
- Open PC Settings, by swiping in from right edge (or, if using a mouse, point to upper-right corner of screen)
- Tap or click Settings
- Tap or click Change PC settings
- Under PC settings, tap or click Windows Update
- Tap or click Check for Updates