Surface Pro LTE Advanced no eSIM profile

I have a Surface Pro LTE and it supports both a physical nano sim and an eSIM. I'm trying to configure the eSIM for occasional use, but I don't seem to have an eSIM profile. When I attempt to add an eSIM profile, I get an unable to configure at this time. I understand that Microsoft uses Transatel as the provider, but their website contains no information on how to configure or create an eSIM profile. Looking for suggestions on how to configure the eSIM properly for use. Thanks.
Answer
Answer

Hello,

We appreciate that you took your time to post your inquiry in our forum page. Here's a step by step guide on how to use an eSIM to get a cellular data connection on your Windows 10 PC.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

When you choose SIM2 from the cellular settings menu and go to manage eSIM profiles , you must see   one active profile "SIM901". This is a pre-activated transatel profile that allow you to connect  to a transatel partners network.  If  for some reason you have deleted  / pressed Reset eSIM  then you have lost all  active profiles and cannot restored.  You need to reach out to transatel for new activation code.   I see the following in my device.  Can you post what you see  in your device

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 1,199 Applies to: