PENDING status in my order history

From Singapore.

i ordered my surface pro 7 late Nov on Microsoft Store and was told via email confirmation the my pre-order will be available 8 Dec 2019

it is 13 dec and the order is still PENDING. What does this mean?

the type cover i bought together was available 2 dec and shipped to me 5 dec.

i realised reaching out to the customer service is more difficult than striking the lottery.

help.

Anyone knows what is going on?

Hi there, sHannheSter!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We are sorry to learn about the order status of your Surface Pro 7. We are unable to check order status here. No worries, I'd be happy to guide you how to get in touch with the Microsoft Store Support for this.

I believe you are located in Singapore as you mentioned it at the start. 

Make sure you go to Microsoft Store website for Singapore and that it shows as /en-sg/ after https://microsoft.com on that page.

Once there, please click Questions? Talk to an expert located at the lower-right corner of the page.

Just follow the prompt there to reach for help regarding your order.

It is also best to contact your bank or payment method provider to make sure if there is a charge deducted on your account.

If this works, we highly encourage you to inform our Community by clicking on Yes or marking my post as an answer. This will help other members who may have the same issue as you. Otherwise, don't hesitate to update us so we can further assist you. 

Kind regards,                                                                                                                 

Janette_Z

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Janette

Apologies but I had to unmark this as “answer” because my issue has unfortunately not been resolved by contacting Singapore toll free number.

To be clear in the same order, it contains a detachable keyboard and a tablet. The keyboard was swiftly shipped early Dec.

Till date no tablet arrived and my Microsoft account still shows it as PENDING.

The staff at that toll free number told me they do not know what is going on and I can only wait.

I waited and today an email from them came, telling me something went wrong in their management tool and no tablet will be shipped to me. She also told me to order another one if I still want it.

It is unbelievably shocking their service is so terrible.

The order is still showing pending in my account! She told me to order another one and be charged AGAIN..? And that part about a customer having to face the brunt of a Microsoft system fault after waiting for nearly a month is still bothering me as I type this.

Please tell me how to report this complaint?

I will also find out how I may report them to Singapore’s consumer association.

Thanks Janette.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi friend,

I am also facing the same issue.

Pre ordered SP7 on 27th Nov, but haven't received the tablet until today, have solve the issue?

Really disappointed with Microsoft costumer service especially in singapore, the toll free contact can do nothing except telling me wait for their email and I cannot even cancel the order at this moment, very very disappointed. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope, it is still not managed. I should have chosen a Mac.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 18, 2022 Views 1,305 Applies to: