surface pro 4 screen has a pink tint or color changes when scrolling

Hello all,

Does anyone have a solution to why when I scroll my screen goes from white to  pink, I can't stop noticing it.  I was watching you tube and when I scrolled down to read comments I could clearly see the pink fading in and out.

Answer
Answer
Microsoft just released a firmware update that has fixed the problem for me. See:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/install-update-activate/surface-pro-4-update-history?os=windows-10

No more screen flickering or tint changing. The update should be titled System Firmware Update -11/2/2015.

MODERATOR EDIT (11/3/2015): I marked this as the answer - thanks for the confirmation Jacob!  For those of you receiving "display adapter...stopped responding" errors on Surface Pro 4 please share here, a thread specific to that error...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
The 11/2 update fixed the tint and flickering issue for me.. glad I gave it another chance buying the SP4 and installing the update.  The funny thing is when I did the update once the display driver still showed the old version and of course the tint issue remained. But doing the update again fixed it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 1, 2020 Views 4,343 Applies to: