Hello Surface team. Listen up por favor!!
1)Must have a pen silo on the Tablet it self. There has to be a way to store the pen on the tablet No two ways around it.
Here is how you do it (or come up with a better idea): Include a thinner pen with the tablet that can be stored in the silo. Like how it is on ATIV SMART PC PRO or Note 3 . Provide the thicker pen as an accessory for those who (artists etc.) need it . No more flimsy loop that peels off. That was not cool Mr. Panay.
If you can create a great device like SP3 then you can figure out a way to incorporate a silo/stowage/garage/hook on the tablet.
2) Bring back TIP (Tablet Input Panel) for Desktop. It worked before and it worked great. No more manually bringing up the OSK for desktop.
3) Provide a power cover for SP3.
4) One more USB port and an RJ45 port also on the device would be great.
5) Line up the charms Windows button to the bezel windows button. Pay attention to the aesthetics.
6) Mechanical Windows button instead of capacitive button to prevent accidental pressing You see why Apple and Samsung has stuck with mechanical buttons?
7)Figure out a way (like the ipad magnetic covers) for the Type cover to stay closed (in the back pack especially). Now it may or may not stay closed. Resulting in device staying powered on and loss of battery charge and getting hot and potential fire hazard
8) Include some extra pen tips in the box for Chris' Sake.
9)It is kinda tough to hit the taskbar when keyboard is in the wedge position. Fix it please.
(Please keep the size the same or increase it by reducing the bezel. Also please keep the aspect ratio same. Same goes for weight. Don't increase it, reduce it if possible)
Thanks for listening. (do you even monitor these forums? )
And ...do QA before shipping out the product. Don't make customers who spend so much money do beta testing for your product. You have billions in the bank . We don't. Fix the wifi and stuff.
You spent a lot of time listening to Gabe from Penny Arcade. Now listen to us unwashed masses also.
Finally, please don't over think.