• April 20, 2017
    Announcement: Windows 10 Creators Update and the Feedback Hub and Get Help apps

Your feedback helps us shape Windows. So naturally, we’re anxious to hear about your experience with the Creators Update. The Feedback Hub app is a great way to provide feedback about what you like or dislike about the product. It is also a great way to get additional details and information about any issues you are experiencing and can help us understand and address those issues more swiftly. And we post responses to submissions in the app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.

For more info on using the Feedback Hub or the Get Help apps, view our thread in the Windows forum.

Question

Can't access some websites on my Surface Pro 3 on WiFi. Need help.

ClydeDavis1 asked on
So recently I was trying to access Real Estate Lawyers webiste and apple.com. For some reason, both of those sites don't load. When I load bleacher report, I get this message. When I try to load apple.com, it loads for a very very long time and then I get this message. I don't know what the issue is. When I tether my phone data to my surface, the sites work fine. It only happens when I'm using my home wifi network (other computers on my wifi network don't have this issue either).
Using command prompt to ping apple.com just gives a message saying "Request timed out" and it loses 4 packets out of 4. I don't know what else to do. As my flair says, I'm using a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 8.1.
If you know what the issue is and/or how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks :)
1 person had this question

Abuse history

progress