• April 20, 2017
    Announcement: Windows 10 Creators Update and the Feedback Hub and Get Help apps

Your feedback helps us shape Windows. So naturally, we’re anxious to hear about your experience with the Creators Update. The Feedback Hub app is a great way to provide feedback about what you like or dislike about the product. It is also a great way to get additional details and information about any issues you are experiencing and can help us understand and address those issues more swiftly. And we post responses to submissions in the app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.

For more info on using the Feedback Hub or the Get Help apps, view our thread in the Windows forum.

Question
  • This thread is locked from future replies

How to Transfer movies from Mac iTunes to Microsoft Surface Pro

vina1178 asked on
I want to buy a Microsoft Surface Pro and then watch the iTunes movies on it. 

Since Surface Pro is an outstanding portable digital media player with its 10.6-inch, 1,920 x 1,080 display.

However, I know from my friends that movies, video, TV shows purchased from iTunes stores are locked with Apple's DRM protection. 

So does any program can help me to transfer movies from Mac iTunes to Microsoft Surface Pro?

Which is the best and an easy-using software program? Please help. PS. I am a mac user.
5 people had this question

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
A. User replied on
Install iTunes and watch the videos from it...            
2 people found this helpful

Abuse history

The answered status icon Answer
daov replied on
LCRT is correct. You need only install iTunes, sign in with your Apple ID and your cloud stored content will appear for you to watch. If you have content stored locally on the Mac, then you would need to transfer it over using a flash drive or USB hard drive.
I sometimes write about tech here:
1 person found this helpful

Abuse history

progress