Refurbished Surface Pro 7 - Extended Warranty?

Hi,

I purchased a used Surface Pro 7 and it is supposedly a new refurbished set from Microsoft and had its warranty extended to Jan 2022.

However, after I added the device at account.microsoft.com/devices, the warranty appears to expire on 19 October 2021.

Could I please confirm with a Microsoft staff member whether a refurbished replacement set from Microsoft would have its warranty extended please? And help me check on my Surface Pro's warranty date please?

Thanks.

Hi ycancan,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community.

Yes, getting the Surface Pro 7 – Ultra-light and versatile – Microsoft Surface Microsoft Certified Refurbished devices from the Microsoft Store will still have a Standard Warranty of 1 year. Please contact our Surface support team for assistance in making the needed adjustments of the warranty of the device. Have the proof of purchase ready also. You may contact support through the phone number listed in Global Customer Service phone numbers (microsoft.com) or through this page: Contact Us - Microsoft Support using the details below provided on this thread: Contact Support.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 13, 2023 Views 339 Applies to: