No WiFi Networks available

My Surface Pro will not show any available wireless networks. I check the usual stuff and ran the troubleshooter. I tried updating the driver but the system says I have the latest driver. I'm not sure what to do. I did do an Internet search and I'm not the only one with this problem. Anyway, if any can help getting my WiFi to discover wireless networks please help!

Hello NickColman,

Thanks for posting your concern here.

In this case, please see Surface can’t find my wireless network and follow troubleshooting guide. If issue persists, check if Wi-Fi is enabled in UEFI. See How to get to the UEFI settings on a Surface for more details. Once you're in UEFI, go to Devices, locate Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and ensure that it's toggled on. Click Exit and Restart device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

StevenK

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for response. 

I read somewhere that deleting all the recent updates may help. Did that and then updated all them again and it works... for now anyway.

Thanks again

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for response. 

I read somewhere that deleting all the recent updates may help. Did that and then updated all them again and it works... for now anyway.

Thanks again

Hello NickColman,

Glad to know that it's all working now. If there's anything that needs to be addressed, don't hesitate to reply back on this thread or create another post.

Cheers,

StevenK

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated October 21, 2022 Views 9 Applies to: