I have pre-ordered Surface Earbuds by looking at the ads and few videos on Youtube (Verge) about how comfy the buds were!
I have tried every ear tip size and large fits ok for me while other sizes drop off. If i shake my head; earbuds drop off even if it large size. I wonder if i have a unique ear?
- I feel pain in my ear for using earbuds for more than an hour.
- If you even touch outer rim of your earbuds to adjust; your mobile phone assistant pops up.
- The right earbud drains battery faster than the left one at any point.
- I would not mind microsoft guys contacting me about what improvements should be done on the earbuds.
- They could have added silicone tips similar to bose that sits in your ear and feel comfortable for longer periods.
By this I am deeply disappoined by Surface Earbuds.