I tried to repair my Surface Pro 5 i7 8GB 256GB with an official image downloaded from official site, but it can't complete operation with BSOD or "there is a problem and recovery can't go on"
So I decided to try a clean install of windows with ISO file on USB.
I've done it many times and everything has always gone well, but this time not.
What I have done:
- Start Surfacce from USB with ISO build 1903
- Deleted all partition
- Created a new partition (system has created all others partition needed)
- Start installation process
- At phase Preparing Files for installation near 50% fail with a message and error code 0x8007025D
- So tried again with Recovery Image but at 96% it stop and tell me that "there is a problem and recovery can't go on"
What can I do?
Thanks everyone who will answer