contact email for Microsoft Middle East

please can some one provide me contact email fro Microsoft Middle East office, as i have problem with complete new Surface Pro 4 and i need to file complain.

i returned Surface to the shop to check it but what they answered me it is nothing to do with them...they have to contact Microsoft office, etc, etc...no proper explanation provided. i just want to return surface, so upset and frustrated...difficult to describe

it is more than a week i have no information what is happening and i cannot find any email address for Microsoft Middle East office...i tried to call them, ...help they provided was no use...referring to check website...when i insisted that i want to speak someone responsible ...when they transfer call to surface team no one answered and eventually drop call....please help me to find contact in Microsoft middle east contact email....i just don't want to have that surface back

Answer
Answer

thanks for the contact numbers...Previously i have contacted by phone and sent fax...was not much helpful.

in any case i called again local shop and they informed me that would replace tablet with new one...most probably they got approval for replacement from Microsoft...once again thank you for your help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 21, 2023 Views 105 Applies to: