Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse pairing with Android Oreo

Hello, I was happy user of Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse with Lumia 950XL where it worked flawlessly. I have moved to a new phone with Android Oreo, but have problem to pair the mouse. Android device sees the mouse in pairing mode, but after pairing Android thinks it is paired, but mouse stays in the pairing mode and the process never finishes. Is there any way to make Android pair with the mouse or it is not supported at all?

Thank you,

Jarda

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2020 Views 2,854 Applies to:
Hello Galilleo,

We appreciate your post in our Community forum. As far as compatibility of the Micorsoft Arc Touch mouse is concerned, it's designed to work with Bluetooth 4.0 compliant host. Please check this link under Specifications to see list of operating systems that are compatible with this pointing device. If your device qualified to be compatible to the Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi AJ Don, 

thank you very much for the response. The supported devices list is not up to date as there is no Android above 5.0 while my is 8.0. I hope it does not mean that I am out of luck. I know that my device has support for Bt 4.0 LE, so as far as paper spec, there is a chance. Since the phone supports something similar to continuum, I wanted to use the mouse for this purpose, but at the moment I have to plug in USB mice instead. I will definitely contact manufacturer of the phone but I hope they won't refer to the same link. 

Best regards, 

Galilleo

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.