Can't Log In To Skype

I can log into Skype at work. However, after logging off at work, I cannot log in, using my work password, at home. It doesn't recognize my password. I have tried MANY MANY times and even reset my password MANY MANY times. And, it immediately doesn't recognize my password after resetting it. No, caps lock is not on. No, I didn't forget my password. No, I don't have a Firewall. No, I don't have anti-virus software. No, I don't have a router.  No, it is not my fault.  Yes, I used to be able to log into Skype at home, using my work account.

I have even tried on two different computers at home, one with Windows 7 and the other with Windows 10. I can't even log into Skype with my work password to ask this question.

Even after asking this question on microsoft.com, their automated chat bot offers a link to microsoft.com to help. 

Is Microsoft the dumbest company on the planet?

Hello Dewbert67,

To further investigate, may I know the exact error message you are getting when signing in? Is it only on one device that you can't sign into? Are you able to sign in on your account in the Skype website?

Please do not hesitate to reply to this post if the issue still persists. Thank you!

Julie_S1
Skype Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2021 Views 112 Applies to: