Hello Skype Insiders!
We're pleased to announce the Skype for Windows 10 Insider Update is here!
The Skype for Windows 10 update brings all the latest and greatest Skype capabilities to Windows 10 users. Here's a sample of what's new:
- Best in class calling experience - We've added several new calling features to make Skype's calling experience even better than before:
- Flexible group call canvas - Customize your group call experience and decide who appears in the main call canvas. Simply drag and drop people between call canvas and the overflow ribbon to select who you want to focus on.
- Take snapshots - Use snapshots to capture images of important moments within a call. Snapshots makes sure you never forget important memories like your grandkid's funny antics or crucial information like the content that's been screenshared during a meeting.
- Easily start screensharing - We've made sharing your screen during calls even easier. Look for the ability to share your screen with the top level call controls.
- New layout - Based on your feedback, we've made your contacts easier to access and view.
- Customizable themes - Choose a color and theme for your Skype client through or application settings.
- And much more - Improvements to our media gallery, notifications panel, and @mentions experience and more!
In addition to all the latest enhancements, with this update you can expect more frequent improvements to your Skype for Windows 10 experiences going forward. Please visit our Skype for Windows Insiders FAQ for more information.
Thank you for all you do to support Skype! We look forward to hearing about your experience.
The Skype Team