Skype Insider Preview // 8.24.74.4 // Available for Android tablets

Hello, Skype Insiders!

We´re happy to announce that the Skype Insider Preview is now coming to your tablets! If you´ve been using the preview builds of Skype on your Android phone, you now also have the access to a version of Skype build specifically for tablets. Check it out and let us know what do you think!

• If you´d like to start using preview builds of Skype on Android phones and tablets, please see our web to find out more information and download it here.
  • For Android tablets all screen sizes are enabled.
  • Known issues: can´t answer calls through lock screen.

You can give feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device or going to Skype → Help and feedback.

Thank you for all you do to support Skype. We can’t wait to hear about your experience.

The Skype Team

Forum Article Info

Last updated March 19, 2019 Views 1,795 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And what about ipad version?

And what about ipad version?

Hello Rafik, the Insider build for iPad 8.24.76.4 is out now as well, have you been notified?

Sarka [Microsoft]
That version is not supported on ipad 4 generation.

That version is not supported on ipad 4 generation.

The only requirement is to have iOS 9 or higher installed on device - aren´t you trying to install iPhone Insider to your iPad instead? There are 2 different TestFlight invites for those platforms.

Sarka [Microsoft]
I used to try the beta with teatflight for iphone which supported ipad as well, now i will ask for testflight for ipad too

I used to try the beta with teatflight for iphone which supported ipad as well, now i will ask for testflight for ipad too

Please do and let us know if you will experience any issues, we will figure it out! :)

Sarka [Microsoft]
Hi, i was not able to get skype preview for ipad. I have downloaded vie test flight version for iphone, but could not download for ipad

Hi, i was not able to get skype preview for ipad. I have downloaded vie test flight version for iphone, but could not download for ipad

Hello, I just sent you the TestFlight email invitation for iPad as well :) Please check it out (to the email which is connected with your account here, let me know if you would like to use other email). Please check your spam box as well, sometimes the email ended up there. 

Sarka [Microsoft]
Thank you but i have not received the invitation yet, i have check my spam folder as well

Sarka,

could you please send me an invite for the Skype for iPad testflight?

Thank you!

Peter