how can I consolidate multiple accounts? Skype wants me to buy minutes on a new account instead of using my current subscription.

how can I consolidate multiple accounts?  Skype wants me to buy minutes on a new account  instead of using my current subscription. In fact betqween my. pc and mac I think I have 3 accounts. I only want one account working on both computers. I have a paid subscription for one account, a credit for $15 on another, and a request to guy still more time on a third. My subscription accunt predates microsoft acquiring skype. I can't figure out whch account is which which and uses a password, of which I now have multiples, changing a password yet again only adds to the confusion. Worse this is not the first time I am asking for help solving this. Seem like every time there is q software update it gets screwed up again,

Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor and consumer of consumer of Microsoft products, I will be more than happy to help you.

As of now unfortunately it is not possible to merge your Skype accounts.

You can try to sign out from your Skype app to exit from your current account, Just in case you don't want to use other accounts anymore then you can consider to close them, please refer to this link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12412/...

Kind Regards
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi

My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor and consumer of consumer of Microsoft products, I will be more than happy to help you.

As of now unfortunately it is not possible to merge your Skype accounts.

You can try to sign out from your Skype app to exit from your current account, Just in case you don't want to use other accounts anymore then you can consider to close them, please refer to this link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12412/...

Kind Regards

and how do I get my excess payments returned? I just tried to switch from the account to the one with the subscrition and instead was the one opened with the $15 credit.

These seem  to be diffrerent kinds of accounts, and it's not always clear if I am supposed to be using q skype password or a microsoft password. 

But let's sayI get past that hurdle. How do I get my $15 returned or applied to my subscription? I have a new email from skype right now telling me my subscription will soon be replenishing.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In regards to get your excess payments returned, I suggest you to reach out directly to Skype billing & subscription support team in the link below. Unfortunately as community advisor I'm not authorized to access your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/s...

Please follow these steps:
Click "Get Started" > Type "Agent" in the chat box > Select Skype > Select Payment & Purchases > Click Chat

Kind Regards
I'm an independent advisor. I'm not a Microsoft staff.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2021 Views 1 Applies to: