How do I clear the Most Recently Contacted People list?

When I open Skype (for Web) a list of contacts is shown to me.

It's a list of people I briefly contacted once. That was years ago. They are not even in my contact list:

I don't want to see these contacts. - I don't want to block them, I just don't want to see them in a list. And I don't want them to see me in a similar list, too. Particularly when the others aren't stored in my contact list.

So, I want ...

(a) to be able to clear my Most Recently Contacted People list.

(b) to be able to trigger to be cleared out of any Most Recently Used list, anywhere in the Skype world, from people who are not in my contact list.

How do I do that?

Answer
Answer

Hello BetterToday ,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

In regards to your inquiry about clearing your most recently contacted list and to remove yourself from the list of anybody that contacted you before who are not in your contact list. I am sorry to be the bearer of the bad news but this is not possible as it is by design. We are yet to integrate such features in the new version of Skype. Nevertheless, it would be best that you post this feedback to our User voice site for our developers to look into adding your suggested feature in the next updates of the Skype app. This is the link on how you can add your suggestion: https://skype.uservoice.com/forums/914527-welcome-to-skype-ideas/filters/top

I hope this helped. Let me know if you have further questions or clarifications.

Benjie_C
Skype Community Moderator

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2020 Views 43 Applies to: