Hello, Skype Insiders! The new builds are out, let us know what you think!
- Store app version 126.96.36.199 for iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android tablets and 188.8.131.52 for Windows
- Desktop app version 184.108.40.206 for Mac and Linux and 220.127.116.11 for Windows
- Web version 18.104.22.168
- Caller ID prompts: If you do not have Caller ID set up for your outgoing calls and SMS messages you will be prompted to set it up. This way people will know it's you when you call or send them an SMS message from Skype!
- Don’t forget about unsent messages anymore! You will find conversations with unsent messages at the top of your recent chats list marked as drafts. You can quickly come back to them, finish and send.
- In Skype Windows app. SkypeBridge was running an empty window, this is why there is a special update for Windows apps where everything is fixed.
Check out the current version and please provide us the feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device or going to Skype → Help and feedback. We can´t wait for your insight!
Heads up, we roll out small updates to preview builds as we get them ready for the general public. We'll keep this post updated as new features and bug fixes are rolled out.
Please note also builds are released slowly over time so you might not see new builds right away on all of your devices. If we ever stop a rollout because of the feedback you've provided, we'll let you know.
Thank you for all you do to support Skype,
The Skype Squads