My skype account was BLOCKED

Hello,

My account v*******@a************.n** was BLOCKED. I did not do anything that violated your rules. Please help me.

I contacted support several times, they did not manage to tell me the exact reason.

I got the email from Anjanette - from Microsoft Online Safety team, with such text - Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

Also i filled the recovery form several times, I filled out all the fields with the info that only i can have and only i have access to. Although i filled all the necessary information in recovery forms, i was still blocked.

And my account is blocked till now.

How is it possible that it is not enough to unblock me ?

I want to verify that i am the owner of the account and i want to retrieve the access to my account. And nobody else did not use my account, cause I’m the only one user and I used the same device to log into skype.

The support guy told me that your system blocks me , but i do not understand why?

And nobody explains me it.

I was suggested to create a new account, but who can guarantee me that my skype id will not be blocked again without REASON.

I do not want  face the same problem again, who from your team can explain me and tell in details  what is going on and for what particular reason i was blocked ?

I really hope I can rely on you.

I tried to be loyal, but it not fair that I’m blocked without explanation.

Please share me the full and detailed info why I was blocked, what particular actions were considered as violation, are there any guarantees that I won’t be blocked again, please explain it to me.  

Please provide me the examples of my actions that your system considered as violation of your rules?

P.S. Please help me to solve this issue, in order not to face it again.

Best regards,

Victoria

*** Skype Moderator removed Personal Identifiable Information for security ***

Hello Victoria,

I got at this moment exactly the same problem. My account also is blocked and when I try to recover I get the answer that my account is blocked and removed. I really need my information from my account, don't know what to do. Anyone has a solvation for this problem? 

6 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hello Gerrit, 

I  understand you so much :((

And i contacted all available channels (chat, support, manager, filled recovery form) 

And anyone gave me any particular answers only general phrases regarding T&C. 

I'm a low-abiding user of skype and i do not get what could i do wrong? 

It seems that nobody takes care of me and my problem. 

And there is no the way out to get the truth from Skype. 

I want my account (that was BLOCKED WITHOUT REASON) to be recovered. 

Skype team please do not ignore me!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi All,

For security reasons, we cannot provide the exact reason why an account gets restricted. Directing our users who violated our usage policy to our Terms of Service is the only option we have to educate our users on what could possibly be the reason why their accounts got restricted.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Kenneth, 

Thank you for reply. 

But it does not solve the issue. 

Please tell can you guarantee that my new created account won't be blocked ? 

How can I use skype again without the fear that it will be again SUDDENLY and WITHOUT reason BLOCKED ? 

It seems that Skype does not allow me to communicate with people using its services. 

Doesn't it look like skype violate my users rights ? 

And how is it possible not to be unblocked even if i provided all my personal skype details ? 

Can you please explain. 

Best, 

Victoria 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 19, 2023 Views 745 Applies to: