I cannot verify account. How can I fix this?

I have a problem with verifying my email. I remember doing it once and now it is asking again. When I enter the code it says "Internal Server Error" and now it is saying "Too Many Requests". I tried using another email but it is still not working. Can you please help me, as people cannot find my account?

Hello Griselda D! I'm Gunasekar and I'd be happy to help you with your question. I understand that you are having trouble verifying your Identity with the error "Internal Server Error" and now it is saying "Too Many Requests". This error might also occur if your account is temporarily locked. Have you tried the Account recovery form to recover your account? Before trying the Account recovery form, you could try the basic suggestions listed here: a. Use different browsers (Incognito mode) to reset your password and then sign in with your account. b. Try a different device. c. Change your default Wi-Fi network such as a Mobile hotspot and check if you can sign in without issues. Troubleshooting verification code issues (Related article for your reference) https://support.microsoft.com/help/409090c4-92b5-42b9-8ae6-bcc97e62fc48 If you are still experiencing issues, we would suggest you fill in the Account recovery form below. https://account.live.com/acsr If possible, complete the form using a device you previously used to sign into your account and at a location where you commonly use that device and that we'll recognize, such as your home or office. To know full details on how to fill out the form, click the link below: https://support.microsoft.com/help/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42 *Once your account is verified, you will receive the password reset link in your alternate email. Reset your password using the link and hopefully, you will be able to sign in afterwards. I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help you further. Best regards, Gunasekar N

AI: Artificial Intelligence or Automated Idiocy???

“You are serving a customer, not a life sentence.Learn how to enjoy your work”-LaurieMcIntosh

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Gunasekar5034,

I tried your ways and it worked after few days, it got verified. But then after 2 days Skype locked my account, I managed to retrieve it and locked it again today. This has been happing so often and is affecting my job. I work as a manager in affiliate marketing and I need to reach out to new contacts everyday from people around the world. The reasons Microsoft gives me are as contact requests, searches, abuse reports, impersonating Microsoft support. I have explained in the review form that my job is in affiliate marketing which includes the points stated in the email. I need to contact at least 20 people a day (high number of contact requests), search people in Skype (searches) and sometimes I receive reports for the compliance team of the company with fraud reports for publishers who we suspect of fraud (abuse reports) . I even added the 2-step verification code system, changed my pasword to a complicated one and still after not even 30 minutes it got locked agin. I cannot prevent this type of communication because this is my everyday job. Please help in trying to prevent this thing from happening again. I cannot open new skype account every now and then. Let me know what can I do and if I can please speak directly to a team member from Skype support team.

Kind regards,

Griselda

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 18, 2024 Views 51 Applies to: