I cannot see or be seen on a Skype video call .. audio works, and connection is good

I cannot see or be seen on video during a sky video call on my Mac .. but also on my iPhone .. audio, and connection are both good ...

Thanks

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

exactly.....i have tried calling several other people here in USA ....usa to usa ...using skype video and it works perfectly everytime...and as i mentioned earlier..my friend calls his contact in Columbia and they video call every day using skype and it works seamlessly. It seems to be isolated to a Philippines issue which is very unfortunate and baffling however i'm not a tech guy haha so maybe a Microsoft tech guy can help us understand what is going on and maybe they can resolve this issue if someone would just present the problem in their lap but my guess is...the tech guys have no idea this is an issue.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah bro...this is so annoying because i used this app (skype video calling) for over 10 months without any problems and now we can not get our video call to go through...no matter what we do...ie. uninstall the app...power phone on and off...etc. This problem first started happening about 2-3 months ago and we have been waiting for a fix but nothing...and up until now we have not read of anyone else experiencing this problem but now its relieving to know it is not us or our phones or anything to do with the user....it is the skype app clearly. Please fix this microsoft.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 20, 2024 Views 1,334 Applies to: