How/why would my Skype benefits "expire" when I have an Office 365 Home subscription?

I received the following email from Skype saying that my calling benefits have "expired".  Why would my subscription "expire" when I have an ongoing/active Office 365 Home subscription which includes 60 monthly minutes of calling??  I understand that I used up all 60 of the allotted minutes, but to me that's different than my subscription expiring.  My Skype account is tied to the same Outlook.com account that's associated with the O365H account. 

I'm totally confused by receiving this message and am now wasting my time trying to figure it out.  Any help and clarification would be much appreciated.

Renew your subscription to keep calling
Just to let you know that your existing subscription World 60 mins mobiles and landlines - 1 month with Office 365* has expired.

Getting a new subscription is easy - simply pick the
subscription that suits your needs and start calling your world for one low monthly fee.

Question Info

Last updated January 6, 2019 Views 41 Applies to:
Answer

Hello Bacon15,

We understand how important this is for you. The notification you received have been sent in error. If ever your free minutes will expire on your account, you can simply reactivate it. Click here

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this post.
Thank you!

Julie_S1
Skype Community Moderator

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.