Can log into my Skype account on the website but i can't login into the application on windows 10

my problem and it keeps bugging me so bad since last February is that i simply can log into my Skype account on the official website for skype but i can't login into the application on windows 10 and i use the last released version everytime and i try over and over and it keeps telling me error even knowing the my info is all right and i have a prove on that, i took a screen shot to show you guys and i hope that someone do help me.. thx all 

Hello MarkMakram1,

Welcome to Skype Community forum!

We understand the importance for you to be able to access your account. If this is happening to the Skype application only, we will need to further check it with our higher team. Please check the private message I sent you.

Sign in to Skype Community page > click your profile icon > select My Profile > View private messages.

Karen_E

Skype Community Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same exact problem. It keeps telling me "Oops there was a problem," when I try to log in on the Skype app for Windows 10. This is a crucial issue as I need this feature at my workplace.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

version 7.40 and i did contacted the customer service and after long time and a lot of days  they told me that Skype is blocked in my country, but the question is how come it's blocked in my country and yet i can login on the website?? the whole thing is realy bugging me so bad.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 30, 2021 Views 103 Applies to: