Woman saying "Trial" every few seconds

I went to the Sound settings in the Control Panel to see if I cant change something in the Recording settings to make my mic's volume higher. After making a few different devices my "Default" recording device and went into the device's settings and increased the mic's volume, which didn't help much. So after that didn't work I went for some reason to the Playback settings and fiddled with the devices there, now I'm hearing an robotic woman say "Trial" every few seconds. I have reinstalled realtek and got several antivirus programs like AVG, Kaspersky and mcAfee which haven't found any malware.

Any advice on how to detect from where this sound is coming? Because when I went on ts3, my mic didn't want to work and the word "Trial" was actually being said on the ts3 channel that I was on, and the people on it said they would've gone crazy by now (and they have only heard it like 5 times...)

Question Info

Last updated March 28, 2020 Views 1,104 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

... and got several antivirus programs like AVG, Kaspersky and mcAfee which haven't found any malware...

It's highly probable that your "several" Anti-Virus products conflict with each other.

Never have more than one actively scanning/protecting Anti-Virus product installed.

You need to decide on 1 Anti-Virus product and uninstall the others and also use the appropriate removal tools to get rid of all remnants.

See: List of anti-malware product removal tools

FWIW: Windows 10 comes with an in-built Anti-Virus product - Windows Defender.

You might want to read:

How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10

Configure Windows Defender in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

Choosing an Anti-Virus Program

What’s the Best Antivirus for Windows 10? (Is Windows Defender Good Enough?)

Supplementing your Anti-Virus Program with Anti-Malware Tools

Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

Protect your PC - Windows Help

May 4, 2018: I won't participate anymore in MC. Enough is enough.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.