Various Malware/Spyware/Virus Problems

Problem started in 2013 with my HP ProBook 6460b note book  running Window7.

1.   USB Mouse moved by itself, and clicked open windows - concluded that remote intruders able to view my screen.

2.   Office computers (XP) - intrusion at odd hours (mid night). Found from Google search history.

3.   Facebook hacked

4.   Disrupt Internet services. Wifi connection on and off many times during internet access, (few months).

5.   Keyboard locked; Difficult to operate mouse (I have few HP laptops Window XP/Window 7/Window 8, all

have this problem).

6.   Long boot time. Observe very intensive background Disk, Networks and Port activities.. viewing from Task/Resource

Manager/TCPview.

7.   Received window message "not genuine window ..." recently (my HP ProBook notebook should preloaded with window 7). 

After few days, Window fixed it automatically.. the "not genuine" message at the bottom right corner disappeared.

8.   Observed suspicious processes accessing high ports (> 50000), which are unable to terminate/block (window firewall/task               manager). This processes mainly are SYSTEM Process PID4 and SVCHOST. 

9.   Microsoft Virus and Spyware Essential - "Virus and Spyware definitionscouldn't be updated"

10. Notebook protected by ESET antivirus software/Microsoft Virus and Spyware Essential/Window Malicious Software Remover          Tools, but totally not able to deal with the intrusions.

11. USB port virus that corrupted pen drives.

12. Experienced keyboard locked and window self terminating problems with my SURFACE book.

Attacks/Intrusion are everyday.. I believe this is on line monitoring/intrusion/attack.

How can I solve the problems???

Moved from Windows

Original title: Malware/Spyware/Virus

Question Info

Last updated May 16, 2018 Views 165 Applies to:
Answer
May 4, 2018: I won't participate anymore in MC. Enough is enough.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.