So what is happening is that multiple (over 20) windows of mpcmdrun.exe are opening within minuets of each other. Nothing has recently changed on my computer, nor have I installed anything new lately. It started happening earlier today. Uninstalled MSE, rebooted computer, no new windows. Re-downloaded the English 64bit edition from Microsoft, installed, and windows now open, again.
- Windows 7 Professional x64
- I meet the system requirements for Windows
- My software is Genuine
- I have had NO OTHER anti-virus software products installed on this computer
- According to Microsoft Update... My computer is up to date on critical, optional and hardware.
- Spybot S&D (Downloaded from the link sent to me from MSE Support Here) Reports no infections.
- Malware Bytes - Anti malware reports no infections (Downloaded from Here, also sent from MSE Support)
- TDS Killer Reports no infections. (Downloaded from Here, also sent from MSE Support)