Trojan's located in Java? PLEASE HELP!

I just did my first scan with MSE today and it came up with 2 threats which no other anti-malware program I have used had ever detected. I am using Windows 7 64-Bit. They were as follows:

• Trojan.Downloader:Java/OpenConnection.EM
  • "Items:
    containerfile:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\29\445d6bdd-432d96eb
    containerfile:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\52\577b1c34-63e44de0
    file:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\29\445d6bdd-432d96eb->yahoo/InfoCtrl.class
    file:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\52\577b1c34-63e44de0->yahoo/InfoCtrl.class

• Trojan:Java/Mugademel.A
  • Items:
    containerfile:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\11\2c9ba28b-586cb43d
    containerfile:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\4\53100c4-44518453
    file:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\11\2c9ba28b-586cb43d->JavaUpdateManager.class
    file:C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\4\53100c4-44518453->JavaUpdateManager.class

This concerns me because to date I've scanned with programs such as NOD32, AVG, MBAM, SB S&D among many others and NONE have picked up any type of infection relating to this Java issue. Is this a false positive? Why is this occuring and what are the implications of it?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Answer
Answer
If they have been removed then you are fine, as long as in MSE you will set as member of spynet in setting then general report about it probably sent to Microsoft for more analyze and if more needed a message will ask you to send more detail and please send if that come up.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

It might be because of vulnerability in your Java or it might be false positive. I suggest to submit those infected files to:

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Submission/Submit.aspx

For more analyze that whether they are threats or false positive . But meanwhile , update MSE and Java and run full system scan with your PC.

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 5, 2020 Views 10,694 Applies to: